- All salt spa clients must fill out an intake and consent form and receive an orientation prior to attending the first salt therapy session.
- First time visitors should arrive 15-20 minutes early to complete intake and consent forms.
ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Returning clients please arrive 10 minutes early for each appointment.
- Please sign in upon arrival.
RESCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
- Please notify within 24 hours if you need to reschedule a salt therapy session.
- Salt sessions begin promptly on the hour. Once a session has begun, clients are discouraged from entering salt room in order not to disturb seated clients. Late comers will be booked in the next available session.
MAINTAINING A PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT
- Please refrain from excessive noise during the session to maximize the tranquil experience
of the salt room.
- Please be respectful of others in a group session.
- No one will be allowed to enter the salt room once the session has started.
- Do not exit the room once the session has started.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY
- Disposable foot coverings or clean socks are required in the salt room at all times. Foot
coverings are provided if you do not have any socks. Please bring the foot coverings to your
next salt therapy session. Replacement foot coverings will be provided at any time.
- Do not touch walls or any equipment inside the salt room.
- Do not throw salt. The salt room is a clean and delicate environment that requires
responsible and respectful conduct at all times.
- Do not pick up, move or play with the salt lamps or crystals. These items are heavy and may
cause personal injury.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the salt therapy room.
- InSpirit is not responsible for
any damage that salt may cause to electronic devices.
FOOD AND DRINK
- No food or drinks are allowed in the salt room.